Thursday, July 2, 2009

April to July

I left here to deal with a bunch of crap: mainly physical issues (meaning I was not enjoying sex much) and to deal with the breakup of me & one of my best friends....Francis. In a nutshell here is what has been going on: I changed birth controls and have been fighting my biochemistry like hell. I've also been VERY immersed in a fight to keep my assistantship at school - meaning I need to show them the research ASAP. I'm almost there - that has been HUGELY important.

Things are slowly getting better and I'll talk more about it soon.... for the few and far between who will actually find their way here - just in case what I have gone through could help someone else. Until then - much love to this little corner of the blogosphere.

2 comments:

  1. AH we have missed you my darling! I'm so glad to have you back. And I can't wait for the updates. And thank you for your kind words, as always. They're much appreciated.

    way less than three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe i only noticed this now. good luck with everything, and i'm sorry to hear that you're going through a couple of rough spots.

    hugs from me :)

    ReplyDelete