Monday, November 17, 2008

Quickie.

I'll be back soon, and I'll try to have a quick HNT this week but no promises, next week for sure. This semester demands my attention as it draws to a close. I have a terrifying series of due dates, deadlines, exams, papers, presentations, private research, teaching duties... and more. I keep getting e-mails with more and more things people want from me, at this already insane time of the year. When it rains it pours! I'll miss you. Be back soon.

Kisses and nibbles,
Amalthea

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Good luck! Much the same is happening to me as the term draws to a close, it's annoying... =(

    Also, I'm really NOT a total stalker/sketchball... but I've wanted to ask for a while if you'd mind giving me an email address/IM name/other way of contacting you?

    You can find me on gmail: wilhelmina.wang

    =)

    ReplyDelete