Sunday, November 9, 2008

Top Fantasies....

<--- Deviantart by Crimson Visions

The lovely Wilhemina of Heartbreak Nymphomania did a post about her top fantasies... since this is something I have been meaning to think about, but usually shy away from just because I don't want to feel deprived by not doing them.... I decided maybe it could be used more positively. I could seek to fulfill some of them, and I bet it would be fantastic.....

Some of her favorites that overlapped with mine were:
- Being completely restrained, entirely out of control.
- Ice play, wax play. I might hate ice play but I'd love to try it - I'm very sensitive to cold.
- Photographing someone I am sexually attracted to, I'd like to basically have them attempt to seduce me through the camera... I'd also love to have this done in reverse.
- A truly sensual massage experience, I've given one before but never really received one.

Now moving on to mine that she didn't mention:
- Painting sex. Sasha and I've commented back and forth to one another about this before. I'd love to paint someone, be painted, and have sex on a canvas or do bodyprints on canvas from the sexual painting session.
- Knife and edge play. I don't know if I would want to actually be cut... maybe I would though, but I'd love the threat and to play around with trust and submission and possible pain barriers.
- Being totally dominated, clearly from the few things I have written I have a thing for this. :) I'm aware that the lifestyle isn't for me, but I find pure vanilla sex so boring that I would love to explore this further. So far though everyone backs off from dominating me as much as I could handle. The light is GREEN I say! ;)
- Oh! A favorite idea is to be directed by someone to perform on/with a bound woman. Or to be the bound woman being the center of directed play by another woman.
- I also sort of have the rape fantasy as well, very common. I'd like to have a prior conversation letting someone know I'm going to fight them but to take it anyway. That sounds like sooo much fun.
- Sex in a public place or at a party, sex outside, sex in an elevator, anywhere that feels exhibitionistic.
- Voyeurism. I want to watch, I'd like to watch LOTS of things. Fetish scenes, BDSM, or just other people having sex would be nice. I wouldn't care if I got to do this alone or with a partner, wherever.
- Teacher/student thing but I'd never go after one of my teachers or my students, I guess I could always roleplay it... but eh. I've worn the outfits before, but I never really FEEL like a student with a teacher so for me I think I'll just end up keeping it as major masturbation fodder.
- Masked sex, at a masquerade party.
- I want to have someone manhandle me while wearing black latex gloves. I've never seen them on someone in person, I think I would swoon.
- I'm so sure there are more... and in that light I'd like to borrow a line from Essin' Em's 100 sexual things about her list: I want to try all these new and exciting things, but have yet to find someone I trust who wants to play.

Some I've done but could be repeated:
- Tied a man to a chair and given a lap dance, domination and controlled seduction, very fun.
- Strip tease
- Racy photos, videos, etc. I liked this a lot, note the easy capitulation in HNT participation... but I hated the one sex video I allowed. I deleted it forever.
- Given oral outside on many occasions, and a hand job, and road head many times.
- MFF 3-somes, several times with different pairings. YUM. Probably my fave because I like women and men so much and this gives me both at the same time.
- Sex with a stranger. Met him, went home with him, had sex, said goodbye. Liked it, but not enough to really want to repeat it. I did like it with a female stranger though, she and I are still friends.

If I could pick the one I'd do next? Restraints. Then edge play. And somewhere in there the painting and photos!

5 comments:

  1. A comprehensive list . . . I'm having a difficult time thinking of things you've left out. Wait, here's one: pouring something liquid and edible on your lover, or having him/her pour it on you, and then proceed to lick it off. More appetizing than paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, maybe to you Merlin! I hate chocolate, honey is bad, I'm not a huge fan of sweet in general.... I have no idea what in the world I could have put on me or put on someone else that I would actually enjoy.... ;) Except paint! And imagine the fun of washing the paint off. There's not much sexier than a woman's wet body when I have the loofah in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I've never gotten a kick out of exhibitionism, or sex in public for the sake of being in public... hmm.

    Being at a party or some other public function, sneaking off secretly with someone, and then coming back, resuming activity and pretending to be all innocent? Definitely up for that.

    Also, I would totally dom you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think paint on a body (non sexual or sensual) is a good idea artwise. I have no comment on it's sexplay ability as that would be creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add the word objectively in there somewhere for me as well.

    ReplyDelete