Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Unanticipated Hibernation


I am so sorry, to both those who read/check in with me here, those who enjoy my reading and commenting on their blogs, and also for little ole' me! I was SUPPOSED to have a bit of private internet access over my holiday break. This was not the case. I had little to no access (much less private!), and no idea that's how it was going to be beforehand. :(

It was sometimes a sad vacation due to this unexpected lack of connection. I have so much to say now, so much catching up to do! And of course, the semester resumes tomorrow morning. I am just making it back into my own abode this evening and onto the safe haven of my own internet connection now at 3:19 am. Whew.

A very belated but no less Happy Holidays and New Year to you all!


The next HNT will have to be another painting photo, no time to do it up right, but I'll post a self portrait this time at least. I'm so excited to be back, my reader is so full of everyone's updates... but it'll have to be this weekend probably before I get to it all.

I am still willy wobbling over my current relationship, nothing new there, though the wobble has become progressively more pronounced. There's some good stuff there, but I just don't know if it's enough. I think there has to be better. It's just so hard to break up with someone when you can't point out anything that really doesn't work.... because it all works, I just believe it will work better/more often/happier with someone else. Most of all, I don't know how to do this without a specific reason or specific differences to point out. I still think there's a chance of a mutually accepted disbanding too, and it may be in the nearer future....

More to come on this, Dear Sir, HNT, vacation nonsense in general, and of course comments back and blog catch up from me!

<3,
Amalthea

4 comments: