Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things I am embarrassed by but not enough to keep to myself:

Inspired by a super old post on the bunny blog.
I'm not embarrassed by each of these things necessarily, but I definitely recognize their absurdity.

- I can lick my own nipples, at least I didn't figure it out by my own inspiration... it was because of my troublingly insatiable curiosity (once someone asked, I had to know).

- I am (also) abnormally proud when I outwit the cats.

- I get horny over electronics and techy stuff like digital cameras, flat-screen TV's, and the like.

- I was almost petrified to get my first plant, I didn't want to screw up such an easy and inanimate responsibility.

- I once made my step siblings believe in man-eating cows on a camping trip, causing no end of trouble for my mom at the time. And I didn't feel bad for it. It's one of my favorite and most vivid sibling memories. I didn't have siblings for long.

- I apologized to the first item I used to masturbate, it was a vibrating bunny key chain. Then I gave it a bath... and found something else less animate looking so I didn't have to feel bad about it anymore.

- My first best friend was a teddy bear.

- My teeth are abnormally sharp and strong. They've been filed down 3 separate times at the dentist, and yet I still regularly cut my tongue and the insides of my cheeks on them.

- I pour sweat, and it smells. I like it when no one else is around to make me feel unsocially acceptable. It proves I pushed myself.

- I think I love my cats more than I ever could another person - in a relationship, not a friendship.

- I hope that last one isn't true, but so far, it is - I trust them to love me.

- I thought about sex so much when I was younger that it made me too scared to masturbate. I was afraid if I started, I would never want to stop.

-I generally hate hearing what people think about my paintings. I didn't paint it for them. (Unless it's a commission, or a select few people.)

- I'm annoyingly long-winded. I annoy myself.

- I like weird movies, they make me feel smarter and sophisticated and I love being emotionally stimulated that way. Then I have an excuse for those feelings.

- I have ordered from infomercials due to insomnia. My logical, cynical chip goes to sleep before I do.

- I was given a flail and I have always wanted to hit a pumpkin with it, but I feel too guilty when I look at their awesome jack-o-lantern faces. Maybe I should try a watermelon.

- I think I'm addicted to ordering things off the internet, I make myself forget I ordered it so it's a 'gift' when it comes in the mail. Yay!

- I forgot one of my pairs of jeans has one ass cheek ripped out and have worn them twice now on accident, but I love to paint in them so I haven't thrown them away. I feel bad for the ugly looks I gave the people who stared at me or turned their kids away. I thought it was just because I was dressed grubby. I did this in high school once or twice too.

- I sometimes welcome sleep paralysis (which is accompanied by freaky hallucinations), because it's a legitimate excuse to miss class.

- I busted my teeth up into my gums, back down, and then completely out... all because I just KNEW I could fly and everyone was lying to me.

- I looove my finger length toes, I sometimes throw things to the cats with them just to throw them off.

- I have had a screaming fight with a spider AND with a spider-infested forest.

- I learned about what sex looks like when my mom fell asleep too early before the end of an R rated movie, so she didn't fast forward the parts I wasn't supposed to see. I rewound it a few times, but turned the volume off so she wouldn't know.

- I spent more on my cats (one had health issues) last year than myself. Ouch.

- I used to punish myself when I did something bad as a child.

- this list could go on, I'll have to try to remember to add to it later. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel embarrassed for you and then I remember I am just as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave my change from using a dollar in the vending machine return slot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I forgot one of my pairs of jeans has one ass cheek ripped out and have worn them twice now on accident..."



    How the...

    ReplyDelete