Friday, October 10, 2008

Fucking Friday: Challenge accepted.

Sex is delicious, I love it. The penetration kind of sex with my sexy boyfriend has been pretty damn good lately too (when I've had time) but what has really been doing it for me is the oral. I know it's what I wrote about the first time, but I can't help what inspires me. Maybe I'm a cockslut, however I remember what it's like to have a woman spread out before me too, and it was just as delicious. I find it ridiculously hot. Maybe it's my love for being dominated...by SP. For us, we've just begun to fuck harder as we've gotten closer. None of this sweet loveplay, I'm not much of a fan anyway. I just read debauchette through someone's recommendation... and I love finding parallels out here in the blogosphere. Her post said it all perfectly....

I've started challenging this boyfriend of mine coyly here and there, and the payoff has been delicious. In terms of two orgasms a session for my boyfriend (a recent and new thing) and uncountable orgasms for me. Mmmm, who doesn't love that?
--
We were out for hours supporting a friend... I in my thigh high socks and high heeled boots.... my skirt that ended right above them. He touched the socks and my thighs under the table, but there was just too much attention, it was the briefest of caresses..... when the night was finally over his drunken friend ended up on the couch, and let me tell you, I was NOT happy about it. It had been days since I had even been kissed passionately. Long stressful days and long nights alone. Nights with only kink.com (holy wow - public disgrace is AMAZING) and my Hitachi to keep me satisfied. Don't get me wrong, those are some nice ways to be satisfied... but I wanted sweat, a little pain, a lot of force, and to bite. I love to bite. He'd been angry at someone else earlier that day too, very angry, and somehow there was a residue of it in everything he did. Sexy. I had this desire to work it out of him, to push him a little and make him forget all about it.

He drank too much, I didn't care. In the past alcohol plus exhaustion meant I went to bed very unsatisfied. You know what I had to say to that in my mind? Fuck it.
We lay down, his friend in the other room through a thin door on the couch... I sidled close and nibbled. He looked at me sideways. I knew he wasn't feeling it.
"Baby, I really wanted to have sex tonight", I whispered in his ear, cuddling up to him with my nakedness.
He chuckled in reply.
"I'll settle for making out with you for a little bit, but I expect you to make it up to me soon, ok?", I followed this with my mouth on his immediately, my body suspended over him, nipples brushing his bare chest. He didn't have a chance to respond, but the challenge had been issued. His hands came up around me, holding me in place, forcing me to open my mouth wider and submit to his... deeper, more... I was catching my breath at the intensity in seconds. My body heat rose, nipples hardened, and a feverish warmth pooled between my legs. In no time, I was straddling his body, but kept cloth between us. I rode him until he had to force me down on the bed to remove the cloth. I thrashed a bit, forcing him to physically hold me there as he fought to release his cock. It's these little challenges he loves and I've found I do too... Forcing him to kiss me deeply, climbing on top of him to tease him and holding him down a bit only to have him show me I had no control at all, using his hard cock to get myself off, intentionally not trying to get him inside me (though we both know I want it). As he reached for the condom, I stopped fighting and bit his shoulder, hard, he growled at me in reply. It sent a chill through my entire body. As he finished he pulled me on top of him and down onto him in one smooth irresistable motion, as if I weighed nothing.

The rhythm always starts out slow, it takes me a moment to adjust and take it in. I love those moments. As I was starting to quicken the pace, his hands came up around my neck, pushing me up and slightly into the air above him. He used this leverage to slide in and out of my body, wracking me with pleasure. I was biting through my lip in my efforts to keep quiet, a skill I don't possess. So I took his fingers into my mouth, so deeply that I had no choice but to contain the moans.
"Good girl, you love to suck, don't you?"
"Mmmhmmm"
After that it was all lost in a haze, his hands around my neck, being pulled down to him so he could hold my hips still and pound into me, his hot breath saying naughty things in my ear, my breathless replies, both being bitten and biting, his hands in my hair, riding into oblivion, over and over... and yes I do remember that one moment where my fingers were interlaced with his over my own throat, and eventually my body clenching around him until he couldn't hold it anymore... his hand over my mouth keeping me from screaming aloud....orgasm after orgasm. Like snapshots from some ridiculously hot sex scene in a movie.
--
Then, when I was unsteadily getting to my feet to find my scattered clothing in the dark and clean up... I padded over to him on silent feet. I slipped my hand around his cock, still half hard from our recent endeavors... felt the shock go through his body, and whispered against his neck, "Are you sure you're done? I mean, I haven't had you in my mouth today... but I understand it's late and you're tired...." All the while stroking, then a small lick to his neck...and I stepped away. I wasn't sure my little gamble would pay off or not. It did.

He growled for the second time ever and pushed me back toward the bed, "I'll put my cock in your mouth whenever I damn well want it there. Don't worry, if I want it, I'll make it happen."
My heart nearly stopped, my entire body flushed in the dark, and my knees went weak. Never before have I been spoken to quite like that, but I've always wanted to be. I was lost in the rush of desire going through my body, intense enough to destroy thoughts after my earlier succession of orgasms. I believe there are moments when I am entirely capable of a wordgasm - this was one of them.

Then suddenly in the dark he was on me, pushing me down onto the bed again, hand over my mouth because I inadvertently moaned. He knocked my legs out from under me, captured my wrists behind my own neck and simultaneously slammed his fingers deep inside of me, and pressed his cock in my mouth. Gagging me on it, whispering to me to keep it as deep in my throat as I can, one hand busy deep inside of me, whispering to suck it harder, the other hand in my hair to hold my head the way he wants it. There is something so delicious in being lost in sensations, my g-spot prodded until my hips were bucking against him without any thought at all. Not having to worry about if I'm doing a good job, because I'm being placed exactly how he wants me, being prompted to do whatever he wants when he wants it. And as I moaned around him, orgasming repeatedly myself, him spurring me on and on in a wash of sensations and harsh deep whispers, he came, hard. I swallowed and made sure to get every drop. "Good girl", he whispered in my ear quietly, pushing me almost harshly to the side, biting me to see me arch and gasp as my oversensitive flesh responded to the sensations. Caressing me to watch me shiver and hear me beg him brokenly to leave me be because I can't take any more.... Finally he stopped torturing me and let me relax...
I curled up and fell asleep with one hand on the hard muscular plane of his stomach, his hand possessively on my hip... thinking about just how I could get my way next time and smiling to myself in the dark.
--
I had the most intense sex dreams I've had in years that night. And the next morning, when my legs and neck were sore, and the bruises were fresh on my skin, I just smiled and sighed happily, knowing I was a damn good girl. I've never allowed someone to use me like this, no matter that I've wanted it as long as I can remember fantasizing. There's so much power in provoking someone, in allowing the domination. I know damn good and well why I'm not going to leave him right now, because he's the first person I've ever begged and felt that way when I did it. I am his good girl and I love it. I feel free to talk dirty, to push him mentally, to pressure him to hurt me, and oh it's so good. In fact, I think it's time to go spend some more time with my memories of those sex dreams... and my Hitachi. I've already got another sex date (I've started making specific sex dates with him now, why in the hell wasn't I doing this sooner?!) tomorrow night... and I'm on fire waiting.

4 comments:

  1. He's figured out what you want, and so have you. A glorious point in any relationship. The Hitachi may be spending more time in the drawer from now on.

    P.S.--What happened to his friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lord.

    I need to go take some time to myself now. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Hot*. It sounds like such a good balance... being able to exert control over him so that he... exerts control... over you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ merlin: I think he was passed out on the couch.. he left before I got up the next morning. :D

    ReplyDelete