Friday, October 10, 2008

It's 3:48 am, do you know where your brain is?

A professor is someone who talk's in someone else's sleep.---Wystan Auden

I can't sleep. Of course. This hasn't happened to me in a while...lately it's just been trouble staying asleep, bouts of sleepiness every afternoon, sometimes inadvertent naps, weekly at minimum bouts of sleep paralysis and hallucinations....nothing unusual. This is unusual. I just reread my last two posts, and the one I wrote to publish later... and they anger me. My thoughts are a jumbled mess. I'm going to use this wakefulness to try to edit them. :( Orgasming myself to sleep didn't work either. I see a serious crash in my future, I just hope it's at a time I didn't have something planned and didn't need to be at school or something.

2 comments:

  1. I _love_ that Auden quote. (Also Auden in general, primarily because of the Amanda Cross book "Poetic Justice," which first introduced me to him and is one of my favorite books of all time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath, dear. Use the anger instead of letting it eat you up inside. You will be OK.

    lessthanthree.

    ReplyDelete