Thursday, October 2, 2008

.....Fleshbotted??

I don't even know what to say!! AAG fleshbotted ME?! My southern roots and dear-abby-etiquette don't really have a memo for what to do when you're recognized for writing a sexual adventure into an on-line forum for others to read.

Do I curtsy in a wide-brimmed hat and ruffled skirt as I blush and demurely say: "It was nothing, I can't believe you even noticed! My heavens, thank you for seeing little ole' me and my little ole' entry"?

Or do I preen a bit in my own head, pleased that when I put forth the effort and force the focus, I can write coherently about something that brings enjoyment and maybe even arousal to others who have come here to the internet and the blogosphere for something they weren't finding in their worlds - rather than just spewing my own self-focused nonsense like I usually feel the need to do?

Maybe we should assume I'm doing both. Ditch the hat, add a saucy sexy headband adorned with a peacock feather (for the preening). Make the dress a halter v-neck, black and short, but still with a ruffled hem in a nod to my southern roots. Make the curtsy, but with a tilt of the head, a raised eyebrow, and a satiric lilt to my smile. (Much like a sub looks at a master when they're not being truly submissive at all....) "Thank you AAG for reading, I am sincerely humbled by being mentioned by someone whose writing I so deeply admire. Thank you Sasha Sappho, my brilliant beautiful parallel, for suggesting I do it! Who would have thought it would bring such a brightness and lightness of spirit to a challenging week! Most of all, I hope everyone does enjoy it."

2 comments:

  1. My blog was fleshbotted recently too. It's totally badass. You get addicted too. I so wish I will get it again. It's not why I write about my sex life, but getting all the extra readers certainly inspires me more.

    Good blog, btw, and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this recognition! As Cannon said, I hope it encourages you to write more, reveal more, learn more about yourself.

    ReplyDelete