Monday, July 28, 2008

My broken, let me show you it

Wow. Brokenness crazy glued back together.

This is one of those posts that remind me I am in no way meant to be a writer. I'm a born reader instead. However, it's helping me to be sharing with almost no one out here, so I'm going to keep doing. Talent doesn't play into the decision. It's more like self-medicating.

That post was awesome, and I loved it. It reminded me of a lot of my decision mistakes when it comes to people, haha, and of the resounding successes which are evident in those few close relationships I have.

This week has been nuts, I really want to read and respond to some of my new favorite bloggers' posts, but no time!! EEK! I'm leaving in less than an hour for the great land of cows and cheese with the boyfriend. Oh my. 11 days... over 30 car hours.... wish me luck. I'm a little scared, a little excited.... and SICK already of the lack of sex in this busy week. Haha, maybe I won't want any after that long in the car with him and his dog.... :D I had to take some work with me too, but I'm actually excited about that. I NEED to do work... and I've been wanting to the past couple of days (and have actually done some!! WOW!). Very exciting. I'm still thinking of going to see someone when I get back though, I want to maintain sanity or an acceptable semblance of it. Not just assume I'm ok, fall off the wagon again, and then bleh.

So long space cowboys.... be back not soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear... I wish you the best of luck with the long trek West. (At least you're headed my direction!) The only trip I ever took with a partner was a drive from Seattle to Denver, with a boyfriend of five years who had dumped me the night before. So for everyone's sake, I hope your trip is better than that. :)

    And you're right, the post you linked to was fantastic, and (it's not even surprising at this point) totally resonates with me and my friends, too. I'm still waiting to find some things you and I DON'T have in common. Anyway, done ranting now. Can't wait to hear details from the trip. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete