Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weird dreams

I had the strangest dreams last night. The kind where you wake up wondering if they happened they were so real, then you start to connect the dots to your current life and realize that they don't in fact connect at all. Here's a few vignettes:

- Right before I got up: My sister Cami and I with my ex K and his little girl (who I still regularly feel pangs over, whenever I see a cute blonde girl around the same age , or when I find one of her socks in my things, random moments like that) were on a roller coaster. I was sitting with the little blondie, my sister and the ex-boy K were in the car in front of us. And the coaster's track kept changing. I kept waiting to be afraid, since I HATE coasters, and I never was. I couldn't get my belt fastened either, and of course the ex saw this and ignored it, and I finally got it belted myself right before a section where I needed it, then I woke up.

- Once or twice throughout the night: Officechick E was around constantly, acting like nothing had ever happened. Like all of a sudden we were buddies and she was calling me and it was like she never sent me a weird e-mail saying she didn't want to be friends anymore. And the friendship wasn't work anymore the way it used to be. It was odd. It was all just my normal activities, but she was occasionally there. Strange, since honestly I feel pretty good about stuff and don't want the friendship back.

- I woke up super disturbed around 5 am: I was living with kids for some reason, a little boy and girl (the boy was 8 or so? maybe 10?) and the boy had gotten ahold of some kittens. He somehow managed to put ping pong balls inside these kittens (2-3 week old ones). It was AWFUL. And they were alive, little silent balls of fur all pulled out of proportion with these things in them (no way could this actually be physically possible, but it was a dream). I freaked out and started psychobabbling at him about his psychotic behavior and how sociopathic it was and where did he get the idea etc. He finally showed me a photoshopped photo on the internet.... so I took the kittens to the vet to try and save them... and woke up. I was crying over them in the dream, and I woke up with my whole system on full alert and intensely horrified.

I think I had some more somewhere, but whatever. Those were freaking weird enough. The scarier part is that it has been since last school year that I had a dream that got mixed up with reality to the point where I wasn't sure which was which. This time I could tell they weren't real, but they FELT real. These things used to happen to me a lot. And that is extremely SCARY. It has made for some awkward situations before when people thought I was nuts and had to explain that these things didn't happen, and finally some detail doesn't add up and I realize what the deal was.... I don't want those kind of dreams back, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment