Monday, July 21, 2008

Work.

I need to focus on my work for a little bit, so I'm going to try to wean myself from writing to feel better for a few days anyway. Unless I REALLY need it. I'm going to put off the homework I assigned myself a little bit longer too.

Anne's input on the tattoo: She thinks a cool old looking stamp style would be awesome for the I'm not permanent words. Haha, I like it!! Less 'pretty' than I was thinking, but funnier, and still as appropriate.

I am beginning to feel horridly guilty about my lack of upfront honesty with SP. We were both separately busy all weekend, I barely saw him (basically to sleep, and not every night). How would I feel if someone I was with did this?? Well, I've been there and it was awful. Just awful, it tore me to pieces. Granted, we were VERY VERY serious when they stopped having feelings for me. So it was different....but still. He and I both deserve better. It's time to just make time and force a conversation. Who knows, it could go great! Hahaahaha... right. Plus, it's the whole treat others as you'd like to be treated idea. Be the partner you would want.... I didn't feel like I could keep doing that.... however, I should have at least said so. I've had the oddest pattern in this relationship of wanting to think through my own thoughts and feelings until I had them fully pinpointed for myself and contained and understood before I'm willing to talk to him about things. Well, I may have just given myself another window to open things up and do the right thing here (even if it is late... better late than never? How many cliches can I get in one short post?). Somehow I pissed him off this morning, I honestly don't even know how, but I did get the picture that I had. I'm sure we'll need to work that out later, no reason not to work on a lot of things at the same time.

I wasn't on my computer at all, so I haven't talked to E either, but I feel good about that. He's got to think realistically here, and I need to not want him more for HIS sake than mine. I did the right thing when it came to one of them at least....

No comments:

Post a Comment